Got up today.
It is the only thing I managed to do.
To do it, I had to :
- Soak mop in kitchen sink full of bleach water
- Sweep the bathroom floor clean
- Scrape out the truly funky contents of the catbox (as I had not got around to cleaning it for some time) into a large plastic bag
- Add hot water and bleach to the box, scrape it free of any remaining debris, flush the water, add clean water and more bleach, let it sit in the bathtub
- Mop the floor with bleach solution
- Scrub the sink and toilet while I’m at it
- Empty kitchen sink and rinse out mop while waiting for bathroom floor to dry
- Wipe off catbox with paper towels
- Reassemble catbox, line it with paper, fill it with clean litter
- Bleach and scrub the bathtub.
This is all I managed to achieve today.
I AM A CATBOX CLEANING WARRIOR FOR JUSTICE!